AG-Career Hub hosted the first Diaspora Meet-up for Kenyans in the Diaspora based in Germany on 3rd October 2021 with several Kenyans showcasing the companies they have managed to establish in Germany.
We were also very honoured to have H.E. Thomas Amolo, the Kenyan Ambassador in Germany grace the occasion. We were also very excited to host the Kenyan Manager for the Widu.africa, an initiative funding Africans in the Diaspora to support entrepreneurs back in Africa establish businesses and create employment.
The goal of the meetup was to support other young entrepreneurs who would like to establish business ventures in the diaspora and back home and also to showcase Kenyan diaspora communities in Germany as we build sustainable social and economic bridges between Germany and Africa.
The Digital Business Directory
The AG-Career Hub also launched the business directory for companies and organisations in Germany and in Africa. Companies can submit their company details on the platform: Click here for more details: https://www.ag-careerhub.com/business/business-directory
Kenyan Companies and Communities in Germany
Here are some of the companies and communities we showcased on that day.
- Simeon Kirui, CEO and Founder of Kepic Commercials International www.kepic-international.com
- Barr. Edith Otiende Lawani, Director & Co-Founder, GAnNF www.gaanf.org
- Ian Minjire, Co-Founder of Melanin Kapital (www.melaninkapital.com)
- Elizabeth Njoroge, CEO and Founder, LISA & Team Gebäudereininigung www.lisaundteam.de
- Gillian Piroth, the Founder of My Ethnic Cooking www.deutsch.myethniccooking.com