Would you like to register your company in Germany? Join our experts Existenzgründer-Initiative Deutschland startet and learn how to do it right.
Would you like to kick off this year with establishing your company in Germany? Do you need some input in understanding the structure and different legal entities in setting up a company in Germany? Do you know the best model to start off when you are still employed?
About this Event
The AG-Career Hub together with our experts (Deutschland Startet) will be conducting a comprehensive workshop to cover some of the most important points to consider in establishing your company in Germany.
About Deutschland Startet
The "Deutschland Startet" is initiative based in Germany with the goal of coaching start-ups and self-employed entrepreneurs successfully establish their business models in Germany. Read more here: https://www.deutschland-startet.de/die-initiative/
Topics to be discussed:
- Different Legal entities in Germany: advantages and disadvantages
- Which residential permit does one require to register a company in Germany?
- Different categories of the business licenses (Gewerbeschein oder Freiberufler)?
- Who is eligible to apply for the Gründungszuschuss ((Start-up grant) )and when should one apply?
- What next? Which office is responsible for the registration?