Robert Bosch East Africa is Hiring!
Business Developer- Air Conditioning
Waiyaki Way, Nairobi, Kenya
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch East Africa Ltd.
Business Developer | Air Conditioning (Location: Nairobi)
Functional Area: Thermotechnology.
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch East Africa is a growing business in the Bosch Group located in Nairobi, Kenya. We operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Packaging Technology, and Thermotechnology.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Build strong customer relationships driving penetration of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning solutions.
- Provide solutions and designs as per the customer's requirements.
- Build relationships and establish faithful customer network to achieve market penetration.
- Supervise and organize bid preparation works and ensure accuracy of bid costing.
- Prepare proposals based on the project's technical specifications and requirements.
- Lead efforts to sell Installation and future products to residential customers, homeowner organizations, professional organizations, commercial or other targeted clients within assigned territory
- Identify and conducts follow-up on leads generated through professional organizations, trade shows, community events, technicians, advertising and other lead generating techniques.
- Conduct post sale follow-up by contacting customer(s) to ensure service expectations are being met and to generate referrals.
- Present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, identifying positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition.
- Help develop appropriate sales process and collateral for closing leads.
- Conduct market analysis to determine Bosch competitive position regarding products, pricing and service levels for areas of responsibility.
- Uncover and leverage customer and competitor insights to enhance product offering and enhance customer value.
- Assist in the development of corporate marketing material, collateral and advertisements.
- Assist in determining and implementing appropriate strategies to expand residential, retail and commercial markets.
Participate in various networking opportunities within targeted professional, community or technical organizations.
- Interfaces and works collaboratively with the Appointed distributors to solve customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/ Industrial engineering.
- At least 5+ years B2B Sales.
- Practical experience in commercial HVAC work. 3+ year’s Commercial HVAC/ RAC and Service experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
Experience and knowledge:
- Possesses significant Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) component, systems, and controls experience.
- Possesses commercial building construction, or operations and maintenance experience especially relating to HVAC.
- 3+ years Commercial HVAC sales experience required.
- Experience in New-business acquisition preference.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
Your personal characteristics and skills:
- Have good verbal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Be a creative thinker and self-driven.
- High willingness to learn.
Click here to Apply>>Business Developer- Air Conditioning Waiyaki Way, Nairobi, Kenya