Burn is looking for a Field Facilities Security Manager based in Nairobi
Field Facilities Security Manager
Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
About the role
Burn is looking for a Field Facilities Security Manager based in Nairobi, and working through Field Operations Managers to deliver mandate across expansion markets as follows:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all Government, environmental, and safety Regulations.
Oversee all field facility renovations and refurbishments and negotiate with vendors and contractors for repair and maintenance activities.
- Contributes to planning and strategic preparation whenever a facility is required for field operations.
- Continually Monitor and keep records of all field facility expenses/Bills.
- Keep all field facilities compliant with all occupational Regulations.
- Plans to develop and manage all field facilities’ project budgets and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure that all the field operations facilities are fully functional with all utilities functioning properly
- Negotiate contracts with the assistance of Field Ops Managers and work with the Legal team to execute all field operations facilities.
- Handle and ensure the safety of Burn’s field teams in all expansion markets as they execute their mandate.
- Manage third-party security service providers across all our expansion markets to ensure the security of our expansion market field staff.
- Perform other Duties and Responsibilities assigned by the reporting Manager.
- Source and negotiate security guarding contracts where required.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Advanced Diploma in Real Estate Management or Equivalent professional experience.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Facility Management. (Experience working in a distribution company would be an added advantage)
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- Must be well organized, and customer (Internal & External) oriented self-starter
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage teams
- Good organizational skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Honest and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
Qualified Female Candidates encouraged to Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).
|APPLY WITH INDEED|