Meet Rose Peters originally from Kenya, a trained nurse in Germany and the Founder of the Facebook Group "African Nurses/Pfleger in Germany".
After her Au-pair programme in Germany, Rose decided to follow her passion to train as a nurse. She shared with us her career path and about training as a nurse in Germany.
- Difference between Altenpflegerin and a Nurse
- Requirements and the procedure needed
- Talk about the structure of the training, duration, lessons etc
- Job market, Trainings (Weiterbildung)....
- How to switch off (Abschaltung) from work.....
- Options for mothers to do Ausbildung/work as part-time nurses
In year 2020, we conducted several Q&A sessions covering different topics and Rose joined us once more to talk about the structure and the job market of training as a nurse in Germany.