Meet Wambui Kimani, an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and a returnee who relocated to Kenya to pursue her career in Law.
Wambui came to Germany in 2007 as an Au-Pair and later did a voluntary programme (FSJ) prio to starting her apprenticeship as a nurse in Germany. Her passion was to study Law but she faced the financial challenge of pursuing her studies in Germany.
In 2011, she decided to relocate back to Kenya to follow her passion and successfully managed to study Law at Catholic University and later on she joined the Kenya School of Law.
She later managed to relocate to the UK to join her family and to pursue her masters in Corporate and Insolvency Law. Wambui is currently now working in the UK.
- How she came to know about the Au-Pair programme
- The structure of the FSJ and the apprenticeship as a nurse
- What triggered her to relocate back to Kenya
- How she managed to follow her dream in Kenya
- Tips for people who are somehow stuck in their career path
Watch her inspiring story now!