Do you know the most important insurances in Germany? Join us for the information session with an insurance expert where we shall discuss some of the most vital insurances one must have in Germany.
James E Njoroge James E Njoroge M. Sc. (Econs.), is the Founder of Evansonslabs Consulting and Coaching and an economist who studied at the University of Freiburg in Germany. James is currently working as a lecturer for economics in different universities and colleges. He is also an independent insurance consultant for ERGO Group AG in Germany.
>>REGISTER HERE for the workshop about the most insurances in Germany and select the type of insurance you are interested in.
Below is a list of some of the most vital insurances in Germany.
- Liability insurance (Haftpflichtversicherung)
- Private Health Insurance (private Krankenversicherung)
- Car Insurance (Kfz-Versicherung)
- Life Insurance (Lebensversicherung)
- Household Insurance (Hausratversicherung)
- Legal Insurance (Rechtsschutzversicherung)
- Disability Insurance (Berufsunfähigkeitsversicherung)