The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Nairobi is currently looking for a Administrative Assistant. Application deadline: 22 May 2022
You will assist the Embassy’s Liaison Officers of the German Federal Criminal Police Office with:
- office management
- translations (English/German and Swahili/German)
- local media press analysis
- travel planning
- You are fluent in German (at least B2), English and Kiswahili (spoken and written)
- You are a team player and you have good organizational and management skills
- You are familiar with East African politics and countries
- You have intercultural competencies
- You master MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are flexible and, if necessary, willing to do overtime
- We offer an exciting working environment in one of Germany’s largest missions in Africa.
- We will pay you a competitive salary and provide health insurance for you and your family.
- We provide training options in Germany and Kenya
Qualified candidates for this position should submit the following documents in one joint pdf file (not more than 2 MB). Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Cover letter in German of not more than two pages describing how the candidate’s skills and experience fit the requirements of the subject position
- Curriculum Vitae in German of not more than three pages
- Copy of relevant diplomas/degrees/certificates
- Professional references with complete contact information
Here's a downladable PDF version of this advertisement.
For more information about the position and the German Embassy in Kenya, visit the official website here: >>Job Opening - Administrative Assistant