Lenovo (Deutschland) GmbH is more than a global technology company is Hiring!
We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership - a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
• Drive B2B + B2C strategy & execution for Southern Africa
• Build Awareness and Consideration of Lenovo Brand
• Execute quarterly demand generation campaigns to boost sales out
• Bring our brand to life in retailers & with etailers and maximise sell out
• Drive digital & social marketing initiatives including lead generation for B2B
• Enable the Channel to keep Lenovo top of mind and increase brand knowledge and capability
• ROI tracking, AB testing and ongoing campaign enhancement and optimization
Budget & Alliances:
• Drive End-to-end Alliance programs/campaigns
• Marketing funding management (expense tracking and accrual process as well as alliances fund process)
• Working closely with the MEA Marketing team as well as the MEA segment Business Unit and Country Marketing and Sales teams.
What you’ll bring:
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing or business, and 5-7 years related marketing experience
• Strong experience with SMB & Retail and the ability to drive sales with creative marketing ideas and strategies
• Solid understanding of brand strategy and its relationship to the overall customer experience
• Proven track record with driving campaigns and experience with a variety of consumer-oriented marketing channels (direct mail, print advertising, etc)
• Experience in marketing relations in a multicultural environment
• Good knowledge of technology industry, in particular PC market
What We Will Offer You:
• An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
• Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
• A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
• An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
• Attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.