Requisition ID: 274975
Work Area: Education and Training
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: Entry Level
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
SAP SuccessFactors is the platform that empowers employees to perform at their best, and for the business to streamline the way they handle HR. The integrated suite of cloud-based applications is relied upon by many customers in over 168 countries to bridge the gap between business strategy and business results with improved execution. SuccessFactors also delivers a comprehensive view of the workforce through robust analytics, planning and core HR applications. The solution helps companies execute faster and smarter, with greater insight – delivering better business results than ever before.
SAP Ariba Procurement helps companies maximize efﬁciencies across their front-end procurement processes with procure-to-order and guided buying capabilities. It increases procurement visibility and control with operational flexibility, repeatable cost savings, and compliant processes.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Kenya;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence late - March 2021 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday - Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Apply Now>>>> SAP Young Professional Program East Africa 2021 - Kenya