At BASF Hub Berlin, we are passionate about creating high-quality HR services for the future.
With deep expertise, we support our partners, offer consulting, and deliver service out of one hand: from Recruiting, Learning, Payroll, Personnel Administration, and Inquiry. Today, with connecting diversity and digitalization, we enter the next stage of service delivery. Be a part of this exciting journey!
Within our HR Services EMEA department's Global Team, you will take part in our ongoing transformation project: together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the transfer of services from the local companies in Africa to our Service Hub in Berlin. After completion of the project, together with Local HR, you will be responsible for the ongoing service delivery.
We are currently looking for an HR Generalist (m/f/d) with strong enthusiasm for Learning activities and Talent Acquisition, to help us shape this new era of HR service delivery!
- Develop trainings and development programs, create and maintain the training catalogue in our internal and external learning platforms.
- Keeping in mind future personnel requirements and potential qualification shortages on the external job market, you will monitor, evaluate and track the educational history for employees, Local HR and third-party providers regarding training events.
- Design, develop, monitor and improve learning tools and processes, in alignment with strategic and business goals.
- Provide professional recruitment services to hiring managers, HR stakeholders and candidates throughout the entire talent acquisition process : write job adverts, propose publication strategies, screen applicants and coordinate job interviews.
- Contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- Drive digitalization and autonomously bring ideas to our Learning and Talent Acquisition chapters by maintaining an external market watch on latest technologies and tools.
- You have an HR-related degree and at least 3 years' experience in the HR field, preferably in learning administration and recruiting.
- You are used to working with IT systems, especially Learning Management Systems and Application Tracking Systems. You are familiar with the MS Office applications and have solid MS Excel skills.
- You are fluent in English and enjoy working in an international environment.
- You keep a clear head even under pressure, work in a well-organized manner and communicate clearly and effectively.
- You are good at planning and organizing, friendly and service-oriented towards customers and local partners and enjoy contributing with your creativity and knowledge to the team's success.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Team and company events in which we celebrate our achievements and live up our team spirit.
- Does this sound like you? Apply now! #WeneedYou to create the Services of the future!
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore, please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
You have a question concerning the application process or the role? Please reach out to Mr. Eoin Gaynard (Talent Acquisition) +49 30 2005-5397
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT among an international team of around 2,000 colleagues with over 50 different nationalities. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for the future. Learn more about us at http://on.basf.com/HubBerlin
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Click here to Apply>>(Senior) Learning & Talent Acquisition Specialist for Africa (m/f/d)