BASF Digital Solutions GmbH is Hiring
LOCATION: Ludwigshafen, DE, 67061
COMPANY: BASF Digital Solutions GmbH
JOB FIELD: IT / Information Management
JOB CONDITIONS: Permanent
JOB ID: EN59445420_ONLE_2
Digitalization is a key differentiator to position BASF as leading chemical company for our customers. We as Global Digital Services enable BASF's digitalization. In agile teams, we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF and its customers, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes. We provide IT that works and offer know-how and access to latest technologies in the areas of cloud computing, blockchain or big data.
Our goal is the implementation of digital technologies and applications in chemical plants, to improve work processes and increase the production efficiency.
With your contribution and close collaboration with your and other global product teams you will help to create Digital Plants for BASF Sites especially in Ludwigshafen and Europe. In this way we want to shape the vision of Digital Plant and continuously expand the applications of the product by developing and implementing innovative ideas.
- As a part of the global Digital Plant team you will coordinate the creation of a digital, intelligently linked representation of a real asset - the so-called digital twin, which will enable many future use cases in other products like AR or AI.
- Your activities will include the digitalization of a real plant, by following a standardized and proven procedure create validated 2D- and 3D-data.
- The onsite-implementation of the necessary technology, digital workflows and roles within the whole organization of a plant and the respective service providers will be part of your work.
- Furthermore you will guide users how to use digital methods and processes during the asset lifecycle, to raise the potentials of cost and lead time reduction combined with quality increase in brownfield projects, plant modifications, maintenance and TARM.
- On the way to the digital asset lifecycle, you will offer change management support, accompanied by training and coaching on easy-to-use tools and enhanced digital processes.
- Master's Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- at least 3 years experience in planning or construction of or in chemical plants
- experience in usage of digital tools and methods in data driven engineering projects
- ideally working experience in international projects and agil methods as well as ability to work in a multicultural and virtual team
- very good project management and coordination skills as well as excellent communication skills in English and German
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF Digital Solutions GmbH offers innovative solutions for the design and optimization of business processes for the BASF Group around the world. As an experienced business solution provider, we create added value for BASF by developing new business models with digital technologies, thereby increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes through IT and digital solutions. Learn more about BASF Digital Solutions GmbH at on.basf.com/DigitalServicesEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.