BayWa r.e. is seeking a Finance and Sales Manager to support our activities in Africa,
focused on the realisation of utility scale solar projects as well as on the development and implementation of distributed energy solutions for our commercial and industrial (C&I) clients’ segment. We are looking for an Transaction manager (f/m/d) Finance and Sales Africa to support our team in Munich or Freiburg.
At BayWa r.e. we r.e.think energy - how it is produced, stored and can be best used to enable the global renewable energy transition that is essential to the future of our planet. Based in 30 countries, BayWa r.e. is a leading global renewable energy developer, service provider, distributor and energy solutions provider. Operating throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, we are strategically investing in emerging markets around the world, actively shaping the future of energy and taking a stand against climate change. Embracing equity and diversity, we are committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone can reach their full potential. Every day, we are working hard to find new solutions, push technological boundaries and redefine service standards to make renewable energy even better.
What You Will Do
- You establish and maintain relationships to financial institutions (debt & equity) who are investing into renewable energy projects in Africa, focus on South Africa
- You handle the full process of project finance and share sales transactions of our project SPVs to such institutional investors
- You are an active part of the African project teams, specifically support on financial evaluation, legal and tax structuring, bankability of PPAs, internal approval documentation and financial closing of renewable energy investments across the region
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field - master’s degree in finance/accounting or MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in project financing, lending, M&A or relevant field
- Experience in renewable energy in emerging markets
- Established contacts to financial institutions focusing on emerging markets are a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willing to travel regularly
What We Are Ready To Offer You
- Mobile working
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office atmosphere
- Company restaurant / Barista bar
- Discounted Conditions Fitness
- Discounted Online Shopping
- Smartphone, also for private use
Is This Role The Right Fit For You?
- You are multi-tasking and able to work in a dynamic and multinational team setting?
- You have a hands-on-mentality and you are able to work independently?
Diversity and Equal Opportunity
At BayWa r.e. we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates.
All employment is decided based on qualifications, potential, merit, and business need.
We do not discriminate on the basis of origin, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Click here to Apply>>Transaction Manager (f/m/d) Finance and Sales Africa