Looking for an opportunity to grow your career in Germany? Do you know that Germany has become an attractive destination for international students looking for career opportunities abroad?
Career guidance on how to successfully apply for Bachelor & Master Degree Programmes and access the job market in Germany
With over 400 universities in Germany, many international students are joining undergraduate and master degree programmes in Germany, benefiting from the high quality of education, access to the job market, benefits of acquiring 18 months job seeker visa and many other benefits. These are some of the reasons why we are coaching international students enroll successfully for undergraduate or master degree programme as well as secure an internship and a full-time employment in Germany. Register for our online individual coaching sessions and explore the opportunities in Germany.
We have also compiled some information about studying and funding programmes in Germany. Click on the links below for more details:
- Study Guide: Compiled overview about studying in Germany
- Overview of major scholarship programmes in Germany and in Africa
Topics covered during coaching sessions
During the online coaching sessions, these are some of the topics covered:
- ✓ What is the structure of studying in German universities?
- ✓ Which requirements are needed for the Undergraduate & Master Degree Programmes in Germany?
- ✓ How to get foreign degree qualifications recognised in Germany.
- ✓ How should students apply for the degree programmes.
- ✓ Which funding programmes and scholarships are available for international students in Germany?
- ✓ Choosing degree choices & career prospects after studies
- ✓ Application documents check prior to submitting the application
- ✓ Internships and job opportunities for students and professionals
Apart from conducting workshops, we are also very keen on connecting young students and graduates with a mentor. Click the link below to see the pool of our current mentors with different academic and business backgrounds ready to mentor you on your career path. >>Click here to see profiles of our mentors and experts
How to register for the coaching sessions
Step 1: Registration for the Coaching Sessions:
In Step 1, you will need to register and submit the questionnaire to help us get an overview of your academic and professional background and also your career goals.
Step 2: Customizing the Coaching Session
After submitting your registration form, we shall review your application and design the best package that suits your career need.
Step 3: Submit your payment for the session now!
Book for the individual coaching session and let us help you in submitting a successful application for the programme of your choice. Click on the links below and select the area of your choice.
Would you like to sign-up for the individual coaching sessions? Click on the link below for more details about the consultation fee: