European Business University of Luxembourg (EBU) is offering scholarships for summer term III online business certificate courses starting in September 2022. Apply now and secure your scholarship coupon with us! Application deadline: 15th August 2022
Our Partnership with the University
Since 2021, the AG-Career Hub partnered with the European Business University of Luxembourg (EBU) to facilitate enrollment of the scholarships programmes offered by the university. We have conducted LIVE sessions with the administration team and the students regarding opportunities with EBU. Watch the LIVE sessions below:
- Our partnership | European Business University Luxembourg (EBU) Scholarships for African Students
- Scholarships and Job Opportunities with EBU | Meet the Founder Dr. Mulli
- EBU Scholarship Certificate Courses | Success Stories
About the Scholarship & Courses
The overall aim of the EBU Africa, Central or South America and Asia Scholarship program is to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals in education. EBU aims at targeting the learning deficit by enabling students to take part in full university programs in Luxembourg on campus or off campus via e-Learning. This Program is operated in an e-learning online format with live webinars. Students can enroll for multiple courses since the lectures take place in different days.
Enrollment, Registration Process & Commitment Fees
EBU Business Certificate Courses are valued at €740 per course. The EBU is waiving the fee and offering the students the scholarships. However students must submit a commitment fee of 20 euros to get the scholarship. Under the EBU Scholarship Connect Programme, students can secure a scholarship coupon through the scholarship partners or ambassadors.
Steps to Register and Apply
Step 1 - Registration on EBU platform
- Click on >www.connect.ebu.lu to identify the course you would like to do.
- Click on >Enroll Now to enroll for the courses
- Click on Create new account
Step 2 - Registration Details
- Enter all mandatory details required (username, password, email address, Email and names, country of residence....)
- Entry field 1: How did you find about EBU CONNECT? Select [EBU Partner Organisation]
- Entry field 2: Please select the name of your refereer: Select [AG-Career Hub]
- Entry field 3: How did you find EBU Connect? Please enter [AG-Career Hub]
Step 3 - Confirm your login credentials
After enrollment, EBU will send you an email to confirm your login credentials.
Step 4 - Payment & Scholarship Code
Option A: Payment using a credit card
- Login in to your dashboard and select the course you would like to pay for
- Enter the following code Y1TvQB1R. Please note that the code is only allowed if you selected the right EBU scholarship partner or ambassador (see Step 2).
- Pay for the commitment fee. This payment is only possible through a credit card. If you dont have access to a credit card, you can either get a prepaid credit card or see Option B below:
Option B: Payment using other means of payment
After paying for the courses, you can now access the EBU learnig platform which will be kick off in September.
Click here to download the >>EBU Certificate Programme Course Catalogue.
For more information about the website, visit the official website here: www.connect.ebu.lu