Apply now for the ISA Scholarship Program
Start and duration:
The start of the 5th ISA program is planned to be the 15th of November 2022.
15th of November 2022 until 15th of August 2023, 8 months in Hamburg and 1 month project implementation in the country* of origin*
Location: WÄLDERHAUS in Hamburg/Wilhelmsburg, Germany
Funding: The costs for accommodation in gender-mixed flat-sharing communities, the workplace, the costs for outward and return flights, the foreign health insurance and a German course are covered. In addition, each scholarship holder receives a sum of money for the research work.
*these are tentative dates subject to change according to current regulations in Germany and the overall travel situation due to the COVID 19 pandemic
- Scholarship holders must come from the countries on the DAC list
- English knowledge to be at least B1. Candidates who have pursued their higher Education in English, do not need a separate proof of their English skills.
- Have a at least secondary school degree and relevant professional experience
- The scholarship holders* must already be working or researching on a project in their home country that is ideally sustainable or has a potential sustainable concept. What is important is a visible benefit for the home country. The sustainable project and its potential output and/or impact on a local / regional / national level are probably the most decisive factors within the selection process. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT.
- The project must be assigned to one or more sustainability goals (SDG ́s).
- There is no age limit for the application.
Second Round Requirements
- Please note that If you are selected for the second round (and only then), you will have to upload the following application documents as PDFs. We would like to recommend that you start promptly with a detailed description of the project and its potential implementation, possibly apply for a new passport, and clarify the necessary approval from the employer!
- Proof of training, work experience, diploma, bachelor's degree, master's degree or equivalent training
- Passport copy.
- a 3-4-page curriculum vitae with date and signature, formulated in full
- English language certificate (min. B1) (not applicable for native speakers and those who completed their higher degree in
- English language
- Detailed project description following the ISA template
- Authorization for a study leave (authorization from the employer)
For more infromation about the program visit the official website>>ISA Scholarship Programm